January 26, 2011
January 04, 2011
This winter, the La Salamandre Art Center thinks about you ...
Take advantage of this Winter season and offer yourself an art course, a moment of relaxation and pleasure, a time to discover yourself and go beyond your skills, a journey in the heart of the senses, an appointment with imagination and creativity ...
You will be spoiled by the choice .... Adults, teenagers, and children will be fulfilled...
For the adults:
- - Two Classical Drawing courses to learn or improve in this wonderful discipline... With France Guérin, on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings according to your level;
- - Three courses of Painting and Mixed Media or Painting and Mixed Techniques to go beyond the color, the creation and your limits.... With France Guérin, Patrycja Walton or Sheldon Lawlor, on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings;
- - Speed Sculpture to apprehend the three dimensions with boldness, speed and accuracy... With Véro Dumas on Thursday evenings;
- - A Clothing Customization course to give free rein to your imagination and create your custom clothing... With Rita Parker on Wednesday evenings;
- - A Wet Felt-making course to create your accessories from the scarf to a hat through the small bag... With Natasha Henderson on Tuesday evenings;
- - A Photography course to discover your look on the city and on others, to pick up the best of your camera... With Katia Gosselin on Thursday mornings or afternoons depending on your level;
For the teenagers:
- - A Creative Drawing course to learn the techniques and develop your creativity ... With Rita Parker on Saturday mornings.
- - A Photography course specially reserved to teenagers... for the pleasure of learning to compose your photos and discover your talent... With Katia Gosselin on Saturday mornings or afternoons depending on your level;
- - The two courses of Classical Drawing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays evenings, the Wet felt-making course on Tuesday evenings, and the Clothing Customization course on Wednesday evenings are also open to teenagers that are more than 15 years old.
For the children:
- - Two courses of Drawing and Mixed Techniques to discover techniques, materials, to develop your imagination, and for the pleasure of learning with fun... One of the courses is based on the creation of a fairy tale, and the second one on the emotions and the faces. With Rita Parker on Saturday afternoons.
- - A Mixed Media course to discover the work of wet felt and wool combined with painting... With Natasha Henderson on Saturday mornings.
- - A Scrapbooking course to express your talent in the arrangement of your photos or to create new crazy projects... With Sophie Pagès (schedule to be announced).
June 01, 2010
The la Salamandre Art Center is looking for artists for its art classes
The La Salamandre Art Center relocates to move closer to its customers. In this context, we are looking for artists prepared to welcome students and give art courses in their studios a few hours per week. Regions: Montreal, Laval, Sherbrooke, Quebec and Toronto. For more information, please contact the La Salamandre Art Center at 514-692-9809 or by mail at email@example.com.
September 03, 2009
La Salamandre and the Children
"La Salamandre and the Children" tells the story of the summer adventures of the children at the La Salamandre Art Center...
May 08, 2009
La Salamandre Art Center is on You Tube
April 18, 2009
La Salamandre Art Center's friends on Facebook
La Salamandre Art Center has its own group on Facebook "Les amis du Centre d'Art La Salamandre" ... Pictures, news, events, it is a excellent way to keep in touch ...