Kids from 6 to 15 years old have the opportunity to attend “Artistic Summer camp Weeks” dedicated to dance development that include many activities related to the Art & Dance world.
Location of the summer camp for children : 4000 St Ambroise street in the South West District in Montréal.
This course is full
Warning: Last places available!
Classes of the summer camp are given from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. It will end on Friday with a little Show at 3 pm for the parents, so the students can demonstrate the knowledge they have acquired in each of the disciplines.
The summer camp is open to all children from 6 to 15 years old, whatever their dance level.
The kids have a choice between two dance menus:
- The Street Dance week with Hip Hop, Waacking, Break Dance, Popping and Creation / Theater / Dance (only during summer)
- The Technical Dance week with Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Jumps and Creation / Theater / Dance
Each week of the summer camp they will attend the following activities:
- Technical dance classes
- Choreographies for the Friday Show
- The basics of stage performance
- Drawing related to dance
- Viewing Dance movies and related questionnaire
- Discovery of the well-known choreographers
- Relaxation ‘’by the sea’’ directed
- Stretching class guided
- Outdoor activities and lunch on the terrace
A morning and / or evening childcare service is available from 7 am to 9 am and from 4 pm to 6 pm. During the Spring break week, the schedule is reduced to 8 am to 9 am, and 4 pm to 5:30 pm.
The summer camp is taught in the dancer's studio located at 4000 St Ambroise street in the South-West district in Montreal.
The tariff of the summer camp is (taxes are to be added) of $275 per week
The childcare service cost $39 for morning or afternoon, and $46 for morning and afternoon.
Clothing is not included. A list of the appropriate clothing will be downloadable from your account once your registration completed.
|Borough||South West / Verdun|
|Address||4000 St-Ambroise Street|
|Groups||Chlidren and Teens|
|Sessions during which the course is offered||summer, spring|
|Number of weeks (for each session)||1|
|Duration - hours (for each session)||20|
|Tariff per session (without taxes)||$275|